In this video, we'll show you how to connect your favorite apps to Cloudprinter.com via Zapier and enjoy automated global printing in just a few simple steps.
*Keep in mind that to use our integration, you need to have registered Zapier and Cloudprinter.com accounts.
Follow these steps to connect your favorite apps to Cloudprinter.com:
- Go to Cloudprinter.com's main page, choose Connected Apps in the menu bar, and click on Zapier.
- Either push the Activate Now button to set up ready-to-go Zaps or create your own Zaps. Otherwise, you can go straight to pre-made Zaps here, press the Use this Zap button, and get right to set a specific Zap.
- Push the Accept Invite and Build a Zap button. To start automating your print needs, go to My Apps in the left menu bar and search for Cloudprinter.com. Click on the Connect button and fill in your email and password. Then, press the Yes, Authorize button. Now choose your account and press the Authorize button.
- Click on the icon near Cloudprinter.com to view app info. Now, you can connect Cloudprinter.com to 2000+ apps and automate your global print needs in a few simple steps.
- To start using pre-made Zaps, simply click on the Try it buttons near the Zap you'd like to apply. For example, you can add new Cloudprinter.com signals to your Google Spreadsheets with the help of this Zap.
- Press on the Try it button and you'll automatically proceed to Zap set up. First, choose the preferred Cloudprinter.com account for this Zap and tap the Continue button.
- Now, it's time to set up the trigger. A trigger is an event that starts a Zap, so choose the signals you'd like to receive from Cloudprinter.com — you can either choose one specific signal or add all available signals.
- Test your trigger. For this, simply push the Test trigger button. After the system has provided you with an example signal, you can push the Continue button and proceed with setting up your Google Spreadsheets.
- Settle the action — for this, you'll first have to set the action event. Simply choose the spreadsheet you'd like to use for Cloudprinter.com signals. You can pick the option that fits you best.
- Choose the account from which spreadsheets will be taken and press the Continue button.
- Select the Google Drive you'd like to use, select the specific spreadsheet, and define the sheet that will receive signals from Cloudprinter.com.
- Set the specs you'd like to be added to each particular signal in your spreadsheets. When you set up all signals, press the Continue button.
- Test the Zap via pressing the Test and Continue button and hit the Turn on Zap button.
You can share this Zap with your colleagues and friends to help them start connecting their apps to Cloudprinter.com via Zapier.
Thank you for watching our self-serve course and wait for our next tutorials that are coming soon.