Our integration for Magento comes in Zapier as a ready to go Zap.
Follow these simple steps to connect your Magento to Cloudprinter.com:
1. Go to Zapier and press Create Zap. Select the app, in this case, Magento. Choose the trigger, in this case, “New Order” and press the continue button. Zapier will ask you to sign in to your Magento account. Please write down your credentials.
2. Next, you will be asked to sign in to your Magento account.
3. To complete the process you will need to input your Full Domain, API Key and API secret passwords. To locate these passwords, please pay special attention to the text enclosed on the border.
4. Now you need to set up the trigger. Choose shipping and payment methods.
5. Once you’ve finished setting up the trigger, Zapier will test your connection and find previously inputted sample data from your account, which will be used to help you to set up the rest of your workflow. For this, click the Test Trigger button. At this point, you can check to see if everything works correctly.
6. This step requires you to set the action that will automatically occur on Cloudprinter.com’s side each time a trigger occurs. Select the Action, in this case, Create Order and then choose Cloudprinter.com as your action application.
7. Next, you need to choose your Cloudprinter.com account and press the Continue button.
8. Now, it's time to set up the action. First, you can either choose a Sandbox or Live mode. With Sandbox mode, you'll test the order workflow. You'll also have to choose your order reference and email (connect these fields with appropriate fields in Magento) that will be used for receiving tracking information.
9. Next, choose the preferred shipping option and set up product options.
10. At this step link quantity to Magento, insert the link to your product PDF and MD5 of your product PDF (you can check it online by using the MD5 generator).
11. Link all fields to the appropriate fields in Magento. This information will be used for shipping. In the field phone number write down your number to receive tracking details.
12. Now, you can test the action and continue by pressing the Test action button. After you've tested the Zap, you can activate it by pressing the Turn on Zap button.
You can repeat the process for all your products.