In case your product arrived damaged or got lost in the mail, here are simple steps you should follow to make a reorder.
Note: Product reorder is used when the ordered item has a production (e.g. problem with print or binding) or shipping (e.g. shipping is missing) issue. You have to provide a detailed description of the issue before placing the reorder to ensure it’s allowed.
- Go to Apps on the left-side menu and select Cloudprinter. Open Orders on the menu at the top of the page.
- Find the order you need and press on the right-side eye icon to open a pop-up view. It contains all the details of the order and its production status.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the Reorder button.
- If there was more than one item in the product, select the items you want to reorder.
- Next, choose the reorder cause from the dropdown menu and add the description. If the chosen cause and the provided description don’t match, your reorder will not go through and you’ll be charged for it.
Note: The destination address cannot be changed.