Before going live we always recommend making an order to test the workflow. Don’t worry this order won’t be printed and shipped, so you don't have to pay for it. But you will see how the workflow works from the beginning to the end.
You first need to select the Sandbox mode that would allow you to make a test order in WooCommerce with Cloudprinter.
- Go to WooCommerce. On the left-side menu, go to Settings and select Cloudprinter.com.
- In the order mode section, select Sandbox to make a test order.
Follow these steps to make a test order:
- To start a test order in WooCommerce, go to your admin dashboard view and visit your website.
- Add products you want to test to the cart.
- Now that the order is placed, you can find it in Orders.
- In the payment section, provide shipping information. The shipping address can be any, but choose the country where the Cloudprinter product is available. Also, make sure that you provide the phone number of the customer. Don’t worry about payment, since you’re in test mode and this order won’t go to production and be charged.
- If you send an order manually to Cloudprinter, you need to click on the Post order to CP button in the Cloudprinter.com order info section in Orders. If you have selected immediate or background order submission, then the order will be posted automatically.
- The order is now posted and you can check the status of the order in the Cloudprinter.com order info section.
Well done! You can now move on to live orders. To switch back to live mode, tick the Live box.